Efi Live Help!!

strokersmoker

Hi i am a cummins guy that is wanting to get into Duramax Tuning and peformance. got a few guys that want me to tune their Dmax with EFI Live. Any help is welcome throw it all out. :thankyou2: :bangand yes i said i am a cummins guy jumping the river to DMAX :bang :Cheer:

Hi i am a cummins guy that is wanting to get into Duramax Tuning and peformance. got a few guys that want me to tune their Dmax with EFI Live. Any help is welcome throw it all out. :thankyou2: :bangand yes i said i am a cummins guy jumping the river to DMAX :bang :Cheer:

dont mind helping but you are talking way more info than one can type , the best thing to do is give it a wirl and ask questions as they come up . down load the stock tune , and compare it with a modded tune to get damiler with what is changed ect . it takes a while to learn but once you do its a amazing tool . another sugestion is to buy efi from some one who includes tunes with the purchase .

this is not the forum to learn about EFI Live. Go to this forumDuramax Diesels you can learn LOTS from reading there post any and all questions and we will help you out.

Also I would not even attempt to tune anything until you have the basic knowledge on what tables control what and what values will add X amount of power.

Look at this thread courtesy of McRat this is a great starting point

The 20-20 Tow Tune, a tutorial: - Duramax Diesels Forum

dont mind helping but you are talking way more info than one can type , the best thing to do is give it a wirl and ask questions as they come up . down load the stock tune , and compare it with a modded tune to get damiler with what is changed ect . it takes a while to learn but once you do its a amazing tool . another sugestion is to buy efi from some one who includes tunes with the purchase .

this is not the forum to learn about EFI Live. Go to this forumDuramax Diesels you can learn LOTS from reading there post any and all questions and we will help you out.

Also I would not even attempt to tune anything until you have the basic knowledge on what tables control what and what values will add X amount of power.

Look at this thread courtesy of McRat this is a great starting point

The 20-20 Tow Tune, a tutorial: - Duramax Diesels Forum

x2 on what both trent and paint said.
though you can find help here... 80-90% of the info is on Mcrats site.

basic principle of efi live is X,Y=Z tables. you have 1-3 basic x,y tables IE rpm/tps%= fuel volume then everything basicly based of that to make finaite adjustments for igniton, pulse width, rail pressure, boost, tq mangment, etc