EFI Live Tuners

LNaugle

So, I know... I don't really want to start this but I am frustrated! I need an excellent tuner that will be prompt with tuning, emails, and responsive to problems. My current tuner does not care when we get the tunes back,(usually after business hours) nor that I have had atruck in my shop since last Thursday waiting on him to help us with a bad device. Still have not heard from him today! I would prefer somebody who is experienced at tuning at higher elevations for performance and heavy towing with compounds. Please Help! Btw... we are a performance diesel shop, not looking for help with just one truck. MANY TRUCKS!

Last edited:
You are more than welcome to give us a call or shoot me a pm with contact info. We should be able to take care of your needs.

Tell you what anarchy took care off me.Had a problem were i couldnt recover my stock file on a friday nite sent him (PHIL) a email that nite. saturday afternoon had my tunes and truck runs really well.To me that is takeing care of your customers.The other two also have very very good reviews as well and are talked very highly of.Good luck.

Last edited: