EFI Live

Straight 6

Yup it truely is awesome, and the customer service efilive provides is amazing i honestly cant say anything bad about them or the product but its too confusing for me ill admit it lol going back to the SSR... i just paid roughly $1300 for it a few weeks ago... you can tune 06-07 cummins and all the supported GM vehicles... i used one license on my truck and both of the gm licenses by accident lol SO theres one free cummins license left... additional licenses are $99 i believe... can send pics but i mean its all brand new hell i still have the sitcker on the flashscan thingy... comes with all the boxes and paper work Tuned my truck and my buddies G8 with no problems at all... will trade for a 66mm turbo, 150hp+ nozzles, big cp3, pushrods, headstuds, or anything performance related really... no more tuners though. Any questions feel free to ask ill do my best to answer... you can email me at topsykritt@gmail.com or text 443-6two4-8one28 (im at work cant take calls) $1000shipped

Give it a little longer, more than 3 hours, somebody may be interested and just haven't seen this thread yet! I know i'd be interested but i've got other stuff i need first! GLWS

yeaaaa i was bored at work it seemed like it wa sa lot longer then 3 hrs lmao but yea i know the feeling my parts are piling up in my garage waiting for a few more things before i can throw em all on lol

I got a 66mm enterprise engine charger I might trade. It's a 66/74/1.0 non gated t3 foot that. works perfect. Got very few miles and about 20 hooks on it. Still on my puller. It made 700HP with stock long block and some fuel upgrades. If not I got $800 ill give u. I don't need the GM tuning nor does it come with any licenses + I'm out a Cummins license. Let me know.

Spray & Pray

^^^if i could give you just the cummins tuning i would, and i lied i ended up not tuning my brothers dmax so youll have one license for each... its pratically brand new... cant do 800 ill keep it for that... but thanks for the offer like i said i dont NEED to sell it so if someone wants to save roughly 100bucks on efi then heres there chance lol

Why don't you buy some tunes from a pro? Have you read the ssr thread lately? Tuning with that seems like more of a nightmare than efi live.

Yea thats true, i dont know i just prefer the little more simplicity of a smarty, plus i dont have to carry my laptop around everytime i wanna adjust the tune and idk your probably right thatd be the best route but i already have the smarty, and selling the efilive would free up a little extra money for more parts... i guess this was more of a feeler to see if i could get any trades that really sparked my interest who knows lol for what its worth rob from atp has been helping me tremendously with efilive but i still think im a little in over my head lol