Efi live

67smoker

Smoke em if ya got em
Finnally get mine tonite! Thanks Dans diesel. This should be alot of fun to tinker with.:wooho

no not yet. Ive been so busy with work lately i havent played with it yet. But this weekend i plan on messin with it.

Please keep me posted on this you can message me directly, Dan was going to tune mine and I want to know how much you like the way its tuned.
:Cheer:

Let me know if you have any questions or need help getting the software set up.

Please keep me posted on this you can message me directly, Dan was going to tune mine and I want to know how much you like the way its tuned.
:Cheer:

I got my 6.7 running a MPG tune from Dan, its a good tune, There is more rattle and I didnt get much more MPG's over my old Smarty on level 3, maybe .5. But I did get get more power since my truck still has a stock tranny and stock head studs I have to take it eazy on her..

I got my 6.7 running a MPG tune from Dan, its a good tune, There is more rattle and I didnt get much more MPG's over my old Smarty on level 3, maybe .5. But I did get get more power since my truck still has a stock tranny and stock head studs I have to take it eazy on her..
Have you started to make adjustments to your base tune to tune out rattle?

Cheers
Cindy

Have you started to make adjustments to your base tune to tune out rattle?

Cheers
Cindy

No not yet, Still havnt learned enough to feel comfortable with making changes myself. Right now Im actully looking to take a class before I play to much. What I have done is a couple of data logs but I need a better understanding of what to look for when playing them back. Maybe going to try and make some maps next.

No not yet, Still havnt learned enough to feel comfortable with making changes myself. Right now Im actully looking to take a class before I play to much. What I have done is a couple of data logs but I need a better understanding of what to look for when playing them back. Maybe going to try and make some maps next.

Feel free to send me a data log and mark when the rattle is occurring by pressing any number key. I can see what's going on and make adjustments to it. Speaking of a class we are having one in Kinder LA March 3-4 if you're interested.

Edit: Sisto I just sent you a new tune to try. Let me know if it fixes your problem.

Last edited:
Feel free to send me a data log and mark when the rattle is occurring by pressing any number key. I can see what's going on and make adjustments to it. Speaking of a class we are having one in Kinder LA March 3-4 if you're interested.

Edit: Sisto I just sent you a new tune to try. Let me know if it fixes your problem.

Ok I'll try it out, but the rattle it light I never really thought about it as to much of a problem its light and mostly on idle in gear and in deceleration. On the class I wanted to attend it but my work has me traveling to California close to that week. I'm trying to work with them and see if i can get back in time to attend that since its close to me.

Last edited:

I loaded the new tune last night and rattle is gone its really close to how it sounded stock, MPG's seem to be holding, need to running it alittle longer to tell.

I'll be ready for your truck as soon as deletes are supported...as I won't use a box tuner to make it work.

Others do...I won't.

I'll be ready for your truck as soon as deletes are supported...as I won't use a box tuner to make it work.

Others do...I won't.

Won't be back till end of July, so hopefully something is released. I can always run TNT until it does get released.

BUT EFI... HURRY UP! :D