EFIlive Beginners Workshop

If you don't have anything locked down for a location out this way, you are more than welcome to use our shop. We have tables and chairs to seat about 60 people and plenty of parking.
We are just east of Cincinnati Ohio.

Were doing a class in Vegas April 30th. The Indianna class is cancelled due to not enough interest.

I'd like to put my vote in for an east coast class as well, I have at least 2 people interested in attending.

I'm in Maryland as well and would be down like syndrome! Im willing to travel a decent distance for it too.

i'm in on the east coast as well got at least one more guy that would come along

Hi nwtdiesel:

The upper east coast Maryland and PA chapter are adding up in numbers for training for cummins & dmax. What will it take for the training to hit this zone area? Much help is needed. We are heavy into diesels we just don't get enough recognition. Thank for you support

Tune By: Adrenaline Truck Performance (Rob)

I'll be in for the class. I have a couple customers that are waiting to buy cummins EFI for their cummins. and would be willing to come. id say 2 to 5 customer would be coming.

Ok, we will try to get a class coming your guys way. Pick a spot and as long as we have 15-20 students we will come.

If one of you has a location we can use to do the class that will help. We can do a beginners class on Sat and advanced on Sunday. Our last class in Vegas was a great success with several learning plenty and all said they would come back to the next class.

Help us set this up and we will come out. We have the support of EFIlive and Ira. We can offer a discounted price on the V2s at the class and more. Lets make this happen.

Call us anytime 702-737-7333

Last edited:
Ok, we will try to get a class coming your guys way. Pick a spot and as long as we have 15-20 students we will come.

If one of you has a location we can use to do the class that will help. We can do a beginners class on Sat and advanced on Sunday. Our last class in Vegas was a great success with several learning plenty and all said they would come back to the next class.

Help us set this up and we will come out. We have the support of EFIlive and Ira. We can offer a discounted price on the V2s at the class and more. Lets make this happen.

Call us anytime 702-737-7333

Thanks: I will start looking for a location. Does it have to be a free location or will a pay spot be ok?

Back