EFILive RC10 Software update Mar 11 2012

Yanked it off there this morning already wish my truck was running to use the software.

No more unwanted CEL's that's for sure...... thanks EFI crew !

A summary of this release for the Cummins crowd is needed. This release includes a few HUGE milestones:

6.7L Cummins

DTC Enable/Disable 'GM' style
DPF/Racing Features (use of course is dependent on your legal jurisdiction).
CVN restore option (for those of you who's previous programmer didn't return your truck to stock)
Additional Fuel Pressure tables
Additional RPM tables

5.9L Cummins
DTC Enable/Disable 'GM' style

Cheers
Cindy

hmmm... may be time to sell the ole smarty and grab me a little EFI Live! this is the dpf/egr delete software correct? just want to make sure before i get rid of the smarty...

makes my dash look more "professional"

big thanks to the EFI live crew once again!

If you like the features in this release, you'll love the features the guys in Beta are currently testing - nothing like this has ever been seen before with Cummins!

And, we hope for our next release to make some more progress on full fuelling above 3,800-4,000RPM's

Cheers
Cindy

If you like the features in this release, you'll love the features the guys in Beta are currently testing - nothing like this has ever been seen before with Cummins!

And, we hope for our next release to make some more progress on full fuelling above 3,800-4,000RPM's

Cheers
Cindy

Now why would you do this to us!? LOL

Worse than these realty shows!

Cheers
Cindy

Better than a wet dream right there! I tell you what. :rockwoot:

How close are you guys to having any transmission programing out for the 68rfe or have I missed it???

Now why would you do this to us!? LOL

Worse than these realty shows!
Well I guess it's far better to have developers and a team of beta testers committed to delivering 'the perfect product' in the eyes of the end user, than deliver some half baked job and say - 'well there's your lot, go make that square peg fit in that round hole'

How close are you guys to having any transmission programing out for the 68rfe or have I missed it???
We had some development problems with the TCM, now that the public release is just days away, we'll revisit it, and if it's an 'easy win' we will revisit support, if we continue to bang our heads against a brick wall, we'll put it to one side and move on to the next project and come back to it at a later stage.

Cheers
Cindy

Has the development schedule for the 10-12 been ironed out yet, or still to early to say?

(I hope 10-12 is still next in line, can't wait to ditch the H&S and use all the cool EFI goodies I have on the shelf.)