EGR Delete

Thanks Rob, LReiff I realise that you can Google it, i was more looking for what people have tried and found to work best.

I just took my intake pipe to a fab shop and had them cut it off smooth and weld it up, where the egr bolts on. I believe it helped reduce restriction in flow. And we didn't have to weld the y-bridge either, so its a cheap mod. Had the up-pipe off so we cut off the part going to the egr and welded it up like a lb7 up-pipe.

The y bridge intake horn is only held by an o'ring and will pop out under boost if not supported in some way. We have our own blocker plates custom made to our specs as we found the current ones available were difficult installing. This is if not wanting to delete the complete system.

Check my site and see if mine might satisfy you. profabperformance.com

Rob and John are both dealers for me.

Last edited:
I do carry ProFab products also and like them very much, our new website will be online next week and will have the full ProFab line up as well.

Plumbers tape works to rdl reccomends it for a cheap solution, I have blown mine out since.

I have done a All Seasons Diesel Performance full EGR delete on our shop truck and it works great no issues even with the install. You fully remove the egg cooler and use an lb7 up pipe. SDP's is basically the same thing and is what I'm going to put on my personal lmm

I did mine on the cheap. I used a factory lb7 y-bridge and bought an lb7 cold side intercooler pipe. Works really well and set's me up for running a larger single down the road by getting everything out of the way.

I went with a Profab unit, it comes powder coated for no extra money. I had a blocker plate but I just wanted to get the cooler out to clean it up under the hood.

I'm running rdl up pipes and sdp egr delete. I like the fit and finish of these products.