EGR delete

PM's

What's the meaning of sending a PM when the question its answering is a regular question. Like this one above about the EGR removal/replacement.

This will not help any one this forum. we are here to help each other on regular questions.
I can see that you PM when discussing prices when you received a special deal, but not on common questions.

Let's keep the PM an exception of the rule.

Thanks
best regards
Rob

robtechno said:
What's the meaning of sending a PM when the question its answering is a regular question. Like this one above about the EGR removal/replacement.

This will not help any one this forum. we are here to help each other on regular questions.
I can see that you PM when discussing prices when you received a special deal, but not on common questions.

Let's keep the PM an exception of the rule.

Thanks
best regards
Rob

They are sharing info via pm because Adam has an egr delete kit available for sale. Unfortunalely, Adam isn't a site sponsor so discussion of his products in the forums would be against the rules. Any general talk of the egr delete is fine for the forums but specific sales info and pricing are kept off the boards.

Last edited:
nummit said:
They are sharing info via pm because Adam has an egr delete kit available for sale. Unfortunately, Adam isn't a site sponsor so discussion of his products in the forums would be against the rules. Any general talk of the egr delete is fine for the forums but specific sales info and pricing that are kept off the boards.

Thank you Pete for the post. I appreciate it. I see that I will have to become a vendor real soon..LOL

PM's sent.

Thank you for your interest!