Electrical guru’s help me out.

Well cheers to good friends. Especially the smart ones haha :Cheer:

Well you’d probably have one hell of a time hanging with me then :hehe:

Well cheers to good friends. Especially the smart ones haha :Cheer:

We just submitted a proposal for $80M worth of work for the next 5 years. Champaign for everyone!!!!!! Not my favorite but I didn't turn it down. :D

Damn that’s great. Congrats.

We just got a deal with Mexico Autozones. House brand oil with a Spanish label. Things are steady for us, but as the war on petroleum rages on who knows.

We just got a deal with Mexico Autozones. House brand oil with a Spanish label. Things are steady for us, but as the war on petroleum rages on who knows.

Vatozone!?!?!?!?

:hehe:

Ever do anything for Rural King house brand oil? I think it’s Harvest King now? Just curious bc I know there is a long debate on house brand oil vs name brand. I’ve used the Rural king house brand for 86k miles in my daily driver car (2010 Ford Fusion with 156k miles) with no ill effects. Wondering if you had any info on quality or difference between the house brand or name brands?

That being said, I’ve only used Motorcraft oil in my wife’s car since brand new (2011 Ford Fusion 193k miles) and I use Rotella in my truck. Guess I’m not ready to totally jump into the house brand.

Last edited:
I’ll check into the rural king brand. It’s hard to keep up with all of them. There are lots of oils that call for the same recipe and go into different brand bottles though. It seems like I have also heard something about the rural king brand being good.

I actually tested some of the Rotella I use against Supertech brand and as far as our testing lab goes they were dead even.

Converter box is on the way!

We shall call it the Jory blinker mod.

I’ll check into the rural king brand. It’s hard to keep up with all of them. There are lots of oils that call for the same recipe and go into different brand bottles though. It seems like I have also heard something about the rural king brand being good.

I actually tested some of the Rotella I use against Supertech brand and as far as our testing lab goes they were dead even.

Interesting, just curious if you had any insight since you work in that industry. Thanks

Some of the oils have way tighter tolerances on the lab specs, but I believe most oils nowadays under a certain API spec are going to show very similar numbers. You can dig a lot deeper with used oil analysis and surfing around Bobistheoilguy.com.

I will try to remind myself next time I go to Huntsville to stop by rural king and buy a quart. I can test it for viscosity, specific gravity, API gravity, cold crank and of course x-ray for the good stuff.

Some of the oils have way tighter tolerances on the lab specs, but I believe most oils nowadays under a certain API spec are going to show very similar numbers. You can dig a lot deeper with used oil analysis and surfing around Bobistheoilguy.com.

I will try to remind myself next time I go to Huntsville to stop by rural king and buy a quart. I can test it for viscosity, specific gravity, API gravity, cold crank and of course x-ray for the good stuff.

That would be awesome if you could test it, I'm really curious about it. I'm curious if it makes any difference on an everyday driver. Thanks!

No worries. You’re welcome. I’ll get by there this weekend most likely. I think there might be one close to work. Gonna ask my coworkers.

Mr. Jory, thank you! The trailer light converter worked perfect.

Don’t be judging my messy garage or raggedy truck LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCZPRudoPc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKCZPRudoPc[/ame]

And do they flash in sync with the corners when the running lights are off?

And do they flash in sync with the corners when the running lights are off?

Hmm guess I haven’t tried that yet. I’ll check at lunch im curious now.

Hopefully they are opposite as they are with running lights on. I like it better for whatever reason haha

I'm betting they flash in sync but opposite when running lights are on. That's my guess, but wanted to test my theory. :D