Elko Nevada 6-28-08

mclunas

united pullers is putting on a pull in elko nevada this saturday anybody plannin on comin?... i know i will be there:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
oh ya starts at seven pm but they will quit techin trucks at 5pm

Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it either, we have a much closer evnt the same day we have attended over the past several years in Sonora, CA.

Have fun

BBD

Unfortunatly I won't be able to make it either, we have a much closer evnt the same day we have attended over the past several years in Sonora, CA.

Have fun

BBD

scott that sucks i really wanted to see you pull against the detroits again this year and maybe terry one day:poke:

I won't be able to make it either. It's gonna take me a while to get my clutch rebuilt and installed.:doh:

I won't be able to make it either. It's gonna take me a while to get my clutch rebuilt and installed.:doh:

Like said in another thread, I know where one is...:poke: Pretty sure we can take care of a dog, but the guns on the other hand kinda scare me:badidea:

Have fun

BBD

Thats too bad Scott, I think we have a truck out this way that would give you a run for your money. Hope to see you pull soon.

Yeah I was looking forward to pulling with Terry but the fuel cost vice payouts these days leave me staying close to home, especially after what it cost me to swap the body out, took most of my operating costs for the season.

BBD

I am going to be bringing about 3 trucks, down with me, can you post the exact address to where we are going to be pulling

huhta99 was that you that got your clutch hot if so it was good to see you drivin it home kinda thuoght clunas was gona be the power back to bm

huhta99 was that you that got your clutch hot if so it was good to see you drivin it home kinda thuoght clunas was gona be the power back to bm

both me and huhta smoked our clutches :bang his was siezed to the flywheel and he just drove it home to his sisters in elko in 2nd gear

well that sucked ass but chit happens i will be looking for a clutch now i f up and thought i was in 4 4low but it was 6 4low made it home to day and that is all i have to say about that :blahblah1::bang

well that sucked ass but chit happens i will be looking for a clutch now i f up and thought i was in 4 4low but it was 6 4low made it home to day and that is all i have to say about that :blahblah1::bang

You drove from elko to BM in 4lo? Ouch man, lookin like you need an iron giant:rockwoot:. Call II for the Hook up.

well dont forget about me I did make it home though was alittle worried welded mine to the flywheel too, so whats that 3 iron giants I need to order

Back