Elko Nevada 6-28-08

Huh, I did that to my Iron Giant in Idaho Falls. What's the deal?

i need to pull mine out and see what the deal is cuz there is oil on the underside :bang of the bellhousing but i am thinkin that this new sled is a little heavy to start out... maybe its just me though

Mine was actually one of the pivot bolts for the forks that snapped causing it to lock up.

i need to pull mine out and see what the deal is cuz there is oil on the underside :bang of the bellhousing but i am thinkin that this new sled is a little heavy to start out... maybe its just me though

Thats what alot of guys said it was a little heavier, is your clutch a 4200 or a iron giant 4200 and same with huhta and what trannys are in your trucks and I will get some prices. And I also have oil all over my tranny and underside of the truck.

god this sucks :bang:lolly::hehe::hehe::hehe: but what can u do but take it with a grain of salt

you comeing to filer? I'll see ya there at the 300' mark if your clutch can stay together ok now i am ready for the bashing lol

when is filer ID dont now if i will be up and running kevin how long did your clutch rebild take :poke:

It was a week or two. I think it took longer to ship it there and back than it actually took for them to rebuild it.

fuc'en a Im working the 3rd and 4th so i can get it fixed :bang

you comeing to filer? I'll see ya there at the 300' mark if your clutch can stay together ok now i am ready for the bashing lol

im supposed to be working that day i been tryin to get it off for two weeks but all the vacation spots are already taken.... but trust me if i can somehow get it off by some miraculous event you can bet your ass, i will be there:stab:

Back