enabling high idle

There is a 3 cylinder high idle, but as far as I can tell it stops after 01 or 02, I'm not too sure though. I never hear anyone talk about having a newer one go to the 3 cylinder high idle- search Youtube, you will see plenty of videos and they are all 01 or older doing it and you can tell it's definitely not running on 6.

After hearing about many horror stories about BD, I`ll pass on that!

You don't have to load anything, just plug into the data port and manipulate the PTO function, its an option setting. You will find just about all the Bully Dog problems come from trying to load tunes and update the ECU. No worse than other solutions consisting of wiring into the MAP and fooling it.

Since the 03's still have a cable, you could use the old cable type like the first gens used.

Well I have the Smarty and I did ground pin 22, why won't mine work? It's an 04 with a manual. One thing I did when I got the truck was bypassed the clutch switch so I did not have to push the clutch in to start. Could that be part of the problem? It an early 04, I believe the build date is Aug or Sep. I recieved the truck in Oct 03.