engines, trans, hp parts

275 clutch shipped to ohio
little low with flywheel it'll be 50 bucks to ship. you still got that 60?
I think it'll be a deal. Let me get some money. Next week sound good??
sounds good. call me when you need an adress
Engine available??

Chris
still hear
Hydraulics to 37909?
pretty busy around hear consider it shipped to ohio/indiana region. 5 bucks extra for east half of country 10 for west. sound fair? give me a call

i wish i had the cah for that silver bullet....i dont even have anything good for a trade, haha

i am sorry i told you wrong on the 60 it was for a ford so make be a deal on that clutch and i will get some cash on it way to ya

u still got ur injectors? what do u mean they need adjusted?
I ran them one weekend. They ran great at full throttle but had a slight miss at low rpm cruise. They worked fine when I took them out of my other truck they just sat for a few years. I'd get em' cleaned and pressure reset.

i am sorry i told you wrong on the 60 it was for a ford so make be a deal on that clutch and i will get some cash on it way to ya

$325 shipped?

Oh sorry. no, single disk. was built for a good 325hp driver.

sombody make an offer on the silver bullit! i want it gone.

I would take it if I was rid of mine! Is that a 2.6 inducer on the silver bullit? t-4 or t-3 flange? Thanks

I'm interested in the trany, torque converter, and flex plate if you still have them.
PM me your adderess please.

47re sold. silver bullit is 66mm- t3 flange. sombody make me an offer on that thing. I really want it gone.

Back