estimate my horsepower?

I'd say you'll break 400 .... maybe. Those 80 hp sticks will hurt you. I ran 450 like Nick said with 125 sticks without the HOT code. Chart below. Post your results. I'd be curious to know.

I layed this down with these mods.

449.7 HP/971.7 TQ Video

2002 Dodge 3500 4x4 6-speed, Edge Juice w/ Attitude, Jammer IV sticks (125hp), AFE stage II, SB Con OFE clutch, II PS62/14 turbo, Vulcan Big Line Relo Kit

OK ,lets be realistic, you get a good auto trans (+0hp) then a good LP (+0hp) bigger turbo adds AIR to burn more fuel (+0hp) a "heavier" chip (+??hp@ flywheel) and bigger injectors (+??hp @ flywheel) . Now add up the FUEL (or hp) youve added in box and injectors and base engine output and then subtract 20% for average driveline loss and there you go!
in other words if you put 180hp "chip" and +100hp injectors on a 200hp motor, you get UP TO a 480hp motor and you'll get UP TO 384hp @ the wheels. Clear as mud?:rules:

OK ,lets be realistic, you get a good auto trans (+0hp) then a good LP (+0hp) bigger turbo adds AIR to burn more fuel (+0hp) a "heavier" chip (+??hp@ flywheel) and bigger injectors (+??hp @ flywheel) . Now add up the FUEL (or hp) youve added in box and injectors and base engine output and then subtract 20% for average driveline loss and there you go!
in other words if you put 180hp "chip" and +100hp injectors on a 200hp motor, you get UP TO a 480hp motor and you'll get UP TO 384hp @ the wheels. Clear as mud?:rules:

well you stick to ur facts, and i'll just stick to my idiotic guessing:hehe: