Etown Nationals+Charity airport event!!!!

RedBowTies88

The 3rd slowski
Gonna be an epically fun weekend and i cant wait!!!!

ok step one:D

Sep 18th at old bridge township raceway park (englishtown) will be the 34th annual diesel truckin nationals...its a rediculious event with more trucks then you can look at in a day.... about a million big rig classes (that you can win 10k in;)) and a pickup ET class...last year there were over 100 pickups running... its a really really good time

here's the link US Diesel Truckin Nationals & Motorsports Spectacular

and here's a video i made of last years event...please excuse the shotty camera work:eek: YouTube - Etown Diesel Nationals 09

not much pickup footage but hey thats becuase i was racing! trust me they were there;)

OK STEP 2:evil

the next day about an hour and a half north my buddy jim and his dad are organizing a true old school racing event...it will be 1/8 mile at a airport! open to anything specially bikes and atv's (they own a dealership) its shaping up like its going to be an awesome time.. here's the flyer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

please try and spread the word! gonna be a good time i dont want anyone to miss out:Cheer:

also, for the airport race.. registration will be 40 a class and payout will be based on entry :)

if anyone wants the registration form post or pm your email and ill send out a pdf

Back