Evansville, In/Henderson, Ky Area Meet and Greet

should be there truck I bring will be pending the weather situation! haha Got my buddy from Quebec joining with his newly purchased 2008 dodge also!

Good deal

Awesome. The Red truck will start. Dont worry. Got Ether?

Ain't worried about it not Starting that's not a problem
it's rain I'm worried about! No wipers and one important fender well not there makes it hard and dangerous lol

I know we are having some new people at this meet. So look for me, I will be around to talk to everyone and we will probably have a short time where everyone can say their screen name and real name if they want; so we can all put names to faces.

6000_124335770986_723985986_3184553_5648871_n.jpg

5280_558762548683_47201439_33666263_8028832_n.jpg

not sure if ill make it wife dont want to get the little one out. Ill know more in the a.m.

The waitresses are normally dressed. Nothing like a hooters at all. Just a normal pizza place. There shouldn't be any smoking in the restaurant either due to the laws in Evansville.

We will be out for awhile if you can make it down. Remember we are an hour behind you near Jasper.

well where gna stay at home beens wife and i didnt get much rest last nite baby was up alot. hope you guys have a good time.

Man I missed the thread. My comp has been down with the illness and I haven't been on much for fixing it.....

Had a good time last night. It got a little crazy but is all good. Thanks to everyone who came out. I'll get the pics and vids up.