Evil Twin CP3 w/dodge top pump..........

nrussell

First - Who has the Evil Twin's with a dodge pump on top?
Secondly - What intake horn do you have?
I have ATS Arc and the hardline will not fit. Need to find an intake horn that will allow hardline to be installed. Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks __________________

I have the stock intake horn with a dodge pump and the line fits perfect.

I've had both horns on. The stocky and the DTT version. When bending the line, you can make a tight bend or two, BUT, it has to be pretty close to perfect. it cannot be too close to the fastener because it will leak. i've have pictures of it on my website if you need to see pix. I went up and over instead down and below.

I've had both horns on. The stocky and the DTT version. When bending the line, you can make a tight bend or two, BUT, it has to be pretty close to perfect. it cannot be too close to the fastener because it will leak. i've have pictures of it on my website if you need to see pix. I went up and over instead down and below.

^^^ agreed.

I used an II dual feed line (their newest steel braided version-- not the gray line) to run from the top pump to the relief valve port in the rail so it feeds in two places. I ran it up and over the horn. It is working wonderfully.

I got a high pressure line from lloyd this spring that was straight and I had to bend it. I have a dodge cp3 on top and I moved the high pressure outlet to the plug on the back of the CP3 closest to the driver fender. I then ran it straight back under the intake manifold then looped up and into the relief valve port. With it going under the intake you can run just about any intake you want.

BTW I have a AFE Bladerunner.