Evnets in Texas, OK, NM????

Once I get my truck back together, I plan on making it to the track as much as possible. As far as the 1/4 mile issue goes, there are now 2 tracks in the Dallas are. Of course everyone knows where Ennis is, but there is a new track that just opened this year. It is Dallas Raceway in Crandall. I do prefer to race on a 1/4 mile track.

I'll be between San DIego and Austin with a 24' trailer full of my parents crap. You guys ahve fun.

I will volunteer my time to get another "world finals" back in Texas!

I still think CompD needs to do a Texas race. I know joe David and mike do a monthly g2g but not many show.

If anyone wants to put on a big evnent in Texas and lacks volunteers let me know

Hey Scott, 6/24

Now that you mentioned it I bet that we will need volunteer help for the:

October 10th '09 - ODRA / NADM Texas Diesel Round Up:
Dyno, Racing and Sled Pulling along with a Show n Shine and Vendor Alley at the new track called Dallas Raceway in Crandall, TX. (Home)

NADM calendar - National Association of Diesel Motorsports

Track website - Home

Dallas Raceway Calendar - .: Dallas Raceway - Crandall, Tx :.

*This is been planned, the track is rented, and will be ramping up as we get closer...and has been on the ODRA calendar since March '09

ODRA Calendar - Outlaw Diesel Racing Association Garage - Excoboard.com

Thanks, Micah
Home
outlawdra@hotmail.com
NADM
National Association of Diesel Motorsports
:rockwoot:

Hey Scott, 6/24

Now that you mentioned it I bet that we will need volunteer help for the:

October 10th '09 - ODRA / NADM Texas Diesel Round Up:
Dyno, Racing and Sled Pulling along with a Show n Shine and Vendor Alley at the new track called Dallas Raceway in Crandall, TX. (Home)

NADM calendar - National Association of Diesel Motorsports

Track website - Home

Dallas Raceway Calendar - .: Dallas Raceway - Crandall, Tx :.

*This is been planned, the track is rented, and will be ramping up as we get closer...and has been on the ODRA calendar since March '09

ODRA Calendar - Outlaw Diesel Racing Association Garage - Excoboard.com

Thanks, Micah
Home
outlawdra@hotmail.com
NADM
National Association of Diesel Motorsports
:rockwoot:

Almost forgot about this event:bang

I cant wait this event has more than the potential to replace the DHRA event in houston!

Lets put this in its own thread so everyone can put it on there calander right now...Then maybe when it comes to the week of the event we wont hear all the excuses about not be able to make it.

Im posting it right now......