Excess dragster parts for sale.

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
We ended up being able to build my dream engine without a lot of delay so I am selling all of the stuff that was for the standard motor for our dragster. It is all new and has never been used. All of the prices are less than I paid.

Keating Gear housing/front cover for a P-pump common rail. It has all of the additional lightening with the mount for the accessory driven fuel pump.
$1500

Haisley T-6 center section for three piece manifold. $475

PDI t-4 manifold $400

Billet side cover $175

Carillo Rods H-Beam $2300

More parts to come.

In the next month or so, we will be having a Diesel Swap meet one saturday at our shop. I have PILES of parts I need to move from past experiments, builds, research etc.

Would anybody be interested in hanging out and maybe having a few burgers and doing some horse trading?

FYI I have about 10-12 p-pumps from 4bt's and 6bt's, blocks, cranks, valves, springs, PILES of used cams, heads, custom intakes, bellhousing adapters, billet front covers, custom headers, wastegates, Nitrous, Turbos, Pistons, Total seal rings, Piles of head gaskets, fire rings, fuel pumps 6 or 8 sets of injectors(12v, 24v and DT466 triple feeds for 12v). I am more than happy to buy sell or trade. I would invite any shops or other individuals who want to showcase their new parts or just sell some of their used parts to come. No charge to set up a booth.

Last edited:
parts

I could use a wastegate, nitrous, intake, billet front cover.......... but Im not coming to Texas to look........

Zach post up a date. Ill see how my schedule looks, might have to go on a little road trip in the duallie.

I would like to also... But I'm too far away!

Would be interested in a used 181 if you have one.

I would love to attend Zach...I'm not to far down the road from you and have passed your shop several times on my travels for work, just never had time to stop by

I need the rods. So much for financial freedom. Let me know when you decide to do this so I can ***** myself out to 23 girls for $100 a piece.....or 2 really ugly girls for $1100 a piece...

Brandon, you just made my night. I'm sorry but if you have already begun "work" it is in vain. The rods sold a few weeks back.

I appreciate all of you sending me PM's, but with shipping, emails, all of the calls for tracking numbers and CC charges, I think having a Saturday morning hanging out with all of the diesel crowd would be fun and an easier way to move all of my junk. Besides, I miss going to swap meets where you can pick up some good deals. I have too much to list anyway. If there is anything left over, I will post it up online for sale.

I am thinking second weekend in November would be fun. If people want to hang out, and see our testing facilities and generally talk shop. I think we have enough room to do a burnout contest if anyone is down with that. Maybe we could do a drag race as well on friday night at little river.

So is anybody down with a little friendly competition on Friday night?

Interested in turbos, wastegates, and possibly nitrous stuff. Let me know on a date and I'll see if I can get the Army to release me for a 4 day that weekend?

Oh well, I don't really need them yet, just always out for a good deal. I actually started pulling things apart today. I'll try to watch for a final decision on the date, I still owe you a beer or 24...

So is anybody down with a little friendly competition on Friday night?

Im down to come have a little fun, my bro and i have some stuff we would like to get rid of as well. Keep us posted with a final date and ill be sure to make it.

It will be Saturday nov. 10th. Open house, BBQ, swap meet and We might do a little dynoing.