exergy injectors?

osiris

I am looking for some more information on these injectors. I am leaning towards going with them and I know that Wes really thinks they are the cats meow. Has anyone ran these injectors that have ran a set of flux or ddp injectors and absolutely loved them? Has there been anymore testing with different spray angles and holes? Also do you have to send them your injectors? Can then rebuild them as well and is rebuilding even a reliable option?

Thanks in advance guys:Cheer:

Those guys are the Sh!t, if you want a perfect set of custom injectors.... you will pay for them, but they would be over and above!

They flowed a set of my DDP's last year and at least one hole on all the nozzles was clogged with honing material..... and the pop-offs were all over the place....

I haven't got a set of theirs yet, I am waiting very patiently...... but I have ran westons and they are the cleanest and smoothest running while still making good power!

What kinda price are we talking about here? How do they hold up to pressure? any better than others or are they about the same?

What kinda price are we talking about here? How do they hold up to pressure? any better than others or are they about the same?

not sure on the Common-rails..... and I would just call and talk with Greg or Weston for price, but i do know they will be flow balanced and matched on the bodies when you get them.... with a sheet telling how they flow

Do a search in the 03-07 section.I have a post in there about Exergy.

Thanks, guess i should have done that b4 i started this thread, I didnt even think of that this time... oops and sorry Weston is what I meant to say in first post not really sure what happened there but I cant find the edit button either lol oh well