Exhaust Brake for 2nd Gen

carolinarednek

I got a wrench for that!!
I'm in the process of doing a 3rd gen turbo swap oin my truck. Since I no longer have my HX, I gotta sell my Exhaust Brake. It's a Jacob's Rambrake. Works GREAT!! It was on my truck when I bought it, so I'm taking everything off the truck that I think goes with it. It has a button on the dash that looks like the Foglight button to turn it off and on. Factory looking switch!
I want $400 for it or will trade for an HE351 turbo in good shape.

Thanks!!

0209001847.jpg

Picture400.jpg

Picture401.jpg

Picture399.jpg

0208001951a1.jpg

does it use air or vac?
I'm very interested in it, if it will work on a 2gen HX35.

It draws vac from the brake booster. Sale pending.... I'll keep everyone posted.

You'll need the wastegate cover from an early hx35 to use this brake on a later hx35 where the elbow and wastegate cover are one piece.

Almost forgot to mention that at some point (was it around '98??) they stopped using a vacuum booster, so you'll need to buy a vacuum pump for a truck that uses the power steering pump for the brake booster.

mine's a 96, so the vac. booster is still used.
however, i think my hx35 has the elbow and backplate all in one. now I'll have to go look at it again LOL

I have made 2 phone calls to the guy that said he wanted it. No answer yet. If he doesn't call me back this afternoon, I'm putting it back up for grabs.

$400 plus any paypal fees plus shipping. I will ship it via UPS, and paypal fees are 2.9% of the total.

mine's a 96, so the vac. booster is still used.
however, i think my hx35 has the elbow and backplate all in one. now I'll have to go look at it again LOL

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure when they changed over, but I'm thinking that you'll find a clamp around the backplate and elbow.

I appreciate all the interest folks, but Mr.Rogan is the proud new owner of an exhaust brake!! Thanks everyone~!

include some resemblance of what goes where, with the wiring? :)