Exhaust Manufold studs

What truck is that

That is aaron slayden's old white truck. I got it 2 years ago, put an engine/trans in it, and never finished it due to money. I've been slowly working at it this summer, and was hoping to have it ready for the tulsa race, but again, money wasn't there.

upload_100000D666A071_2013.01.29%25252C06%25253A15%25253A41%25252C677_CA02819C.jpg

That is aaron slayden's old white truck. I got it 2 years ago, put an engine/trans in it, and never finished it due to money. I've been slowly working at it this summer, and was hoping to have it ready for the tulsa race, but again, money wasn't there.

upload_100000D666A071_2013.01.29%25252C06%25253A15%25253A41%25252C677_CA02819C.jpg

That's what I thought it was. What was the chassis designed for ?

That's what I thought it was. What was the chassis designed for ?

To the best of my knowledge, dirt/circle. I think I remember Aaron saying something about that as well. It's pretty heavy tubing, I imagine for getting t-boned.

Were you the same person that was selling the stud kit for the oil pan in eBay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had a stud kit for an oil pan, I was selling these studs on ebay for a while though.

Was there ever a ft-tq rating established I may have missed somewhere?? I don't want to snap one off in the head...

I used an Allen socket to put in the studs, bottom em out and then back off .25 of a turn. For the nut I use a ratchet (6") and crank them tight.

Keep in mind, I'm incredibly lazy and will impact anything, so that I can get pissed when it strips or breaks. I'd bet 50 or so ft/lbs would be fine. Or whatever stock spec is.

Ya some people have a little more thunder & lightning then others lol that's why I just torque everything now.. Got sick of pulling out broken bolts over the years.. Haha

BUMP, still have more sets, going hunting tomorrow thru the end of the month so I might not reply quickly but I have more sets.

Back