Exhuast manifold?

redneckcummins

Who's manifold are you guys running and why?? I would like to hear some pro's and cons on different brands, My gasket went to leakin so if i have to pull the manifold i might as well put a better on. Thanks Daniel P.

I wanted to run the 24v style, hence the reason for a new manifold. I've used pdi and htt. The PDI was nicer looking, but didn't come with new gaskets. The HTT looked like it was cleaned up by a blind 10 year-old, but did come with new gaskets. The ats manifolds look pretty nice too.

-jp

I wanted to run the 24v style, hence the reason for a new manifold. I've used pdi and htt. The PDI was nicer looking, but didn't come with new gaskets. The HTT looked like it was cleaned up by a blind 10 year-old, but did come with new gaskets. The ats manifolds look pretty nice too.

-jp

Are you talking about the HTT SS manifold ? And by cleaned up, do you mean burrs inside it or the polished outside ?

Are you talking about the HTT SS manifold ? And by cleaned up, do you mean burrs inside it or the polished outside ?

No, I was talking about the basic HTT cast steel manifold. It looked like the htt and pdi were basically out of the same mold, but the htt had deep grind marks where someone had attempted to clean up the casting flaws on the outside.

I run a tubular 2nd gen exh header on my 05 great spoolup and lower egts

I am running a 2nd gen ATS 3pc man looks good sounds good not sure if egts are lower or not I did a bunch of stuff when I did the swap.

Ill be getting a Cast Stainless Steel Manifold from htt when im ready for it.

ats 2nd gen style didnt change any temps 4 me but i also changed chargers

Here is a good looking 3rd gen manifold I came across.

03-07 24v Cummins Diesel Turbo-Diesel (Polished) Exhaust Manifold

03-07-24v-cdtdemDSC01179.JPG

hey redneckcummins, i have an ATS 2 piece CR exhaust manifold for sale if you are interested