Expansion plans for 2009 and beyond...

PSDPlayer

Captain Negativity!
Customers and Friends of Direct Injection Performance (GoGoDiesel.Com):

It has come time to expand GoGoDiesel. On September 19th 2008, Direct Injection Performance celebrated it's three year anniversary. Now in our fourth year, I have decided to open the door to outside investment in the company. I have recently acquired equipment to allow for rapid prototyping of parts. While the diesel aftermarket seems large to some, there are still products missing from the marketplace. In addition to this, the cost of performance parts for a Powerstroke diesel equiped vehicle is currently well above other manufacturers vehicles. Competition will help bring these prices down to a more affordable level. I feel this will bring more people into the performance side of the diesel application. For further information about products under development and information about becoming an investor in our venture. Please PM me (PSDPlayer) or Toby Bridges (Heinzboy) on the forum. Http://forums.gogodiesel.com

Thank you all for getting us where we are, and I look forward to where we can go.

Congrats and good luck guys.

If I win the lotto I'm in. Until then I will continue supporting Direct Injection.

Customers and Friends of Direct Injection Performance (GoGoDiesel.Com):

It has come time to expand GoGoDiesel. On September 19th 2008, Direct Injection Performance celebrated it's three year anniversary. Now in our fourth year, I have decided to open the door to outside investment in the company. I have recently acquired equipment to allow for rapid prototyping of parts. While the diesel aftermarket seems large to some, there are still products missing from the marketplace. In addition to this, the cost of performance parts for a Powerstroke diesel equiped vehicle is currently well above other manufacturers vehicles. Competition will help bring these prices down to a more affordable level. I feel this will bring more people into the performance side of the diesel application. For further information about products under development and information about becoming an investor in our venture. Please PM me (PSDPlayer) or Toby Bridges (Heinzboy) on the forum. Http://forums.gogodiesel.com

Thank you all for getting us where we are, and I look forward to where we can go.

:clap: :woohoo: :cheer: