F/S 2007 20+5 14K CORN PRO GN trailer

IC-Smoke

Oh SNAP!
For Sale
build date 2007 Corn Pro Gooseneck trailer
2 7K Dexter Torsion axles
3 flip over ramps
rub rail, DOT tape, spare tire, all the normal stuff you would see on a trailer.

I bought this trailer 8/2/07 and have only hauled my 2001 dodge, Ford 981 (compairable to a 9N), our small kubota mix sized tractors, one scraped out truck, and a few long building materials

-It has ALWAYS been kept inside since I bought
-Every fall I touch up the stone chips or chain marks with rustoleum truck and trailer paint
-Every spring I coat the deck with Thompson's deck sealer as well as WD the ramp rods (where they slide to adjust for the load)
-After each use I take it to the car wash and hose it down with the "WAX" (if you want proof Ill give you a couple friends numbers who dog me about how much I wash the trailer)

I dont know the miles on this but they are EXTREMELY LOW as I rarely use it. Paint is in great shape (few chips in the normal places) the deck is in great shape except for a oil stain from blowing my head-gasket and hauling the truck home, and the scrapped truck.... I wanted the plow frame off it and my buddy decided to torch it off while on the trailer so there are some burn marks from the steel ( I wasn't around.... :banghead:) The tires are like new!

WHY am I selling.... well lack of use and the wife gave me the green light to buy a backhoe so this trailer will be too small

PRICE: $6000 .. Im not going to give this away for a steal. I dont want to trade for anything.

trailer020.jpg

trailer2007.jpg

trailer024.jpg

trailer019.jpg

trailer2005.jpg

Thanks
Ian