F1 Injector quote

Mopar Man

I am looking for a quote for Mach 4 & 5 injectors, I just havnt decided witch ones to get yet.

Don is always swamped with CR injector orders. I dont believe any dealers have any new mach injectors on the shelf.

I want to try a set of Mach 2's........which I can't really afford, but if they fix my truck, I'll buy them. I don't supposed there is any type of "try-before you buy" policy? Am I a dreamer? I'll know in a 1 mile drive if they fix my problem or not. Maybe an "affordable" restocking fee?

I have a set of Mach 2's A very sweet injector, but they aren't coming out of my truck for less than $1k.

No problem!

I guess I could tell you the results of them in my truck. The trucks are similar, probably one of the differences is mine usually has a bigger stud behind the wheel!:hehe:

No problem!

I guess I could tell you the results of them in my truck. The trucks are similar, probably one of the differences is mine usually has a bigger stud behind the wheel!:hehe:

I think "LOOSE NUT" is actually the correct description!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke::clap: