Fall Brawl 2010....."Success is how you bounce on the bottom"

There has been a changed to Fall Brawl for everyone to look over.

At any rate here is what I have gotten arranged and am going to do for this year and also next years 10 year anniversary show.We are going for the very first time instead of trophies have a payout system for all the classes.ALL of the classes will be paid out as follows and the award sponsors will be listed behind each.

1st Place.....$75.00....Sponsor-.....DP Tuner
2nd Place....$50.00....Sponsor......Mumau Diesel
3rd Place....$25.00.....Sponsor.....Zimmie's Automotive

This system will be in place for both this years Fall Brawl and next Year's M-D TTDC 10th Anniversary edition.remember to bring something along for the covered dish cookout.The weather looks good and temps should be cool.I will be a tad late getting there on Saturday due to having to work Friday night.I will see everyone there and am looking forward to a banner weekend..........Andy

can i ask WHY?

i know its dumb- but i like getting a $10 trophy better then my money back... i dont drive 8 hrs to possibly get my dyno money back
just my .02

I will be there, and plan on bringing approx 2 dozen home-made chocolate whoopie pies along.
Hoping for a good day!

picked up a case of Arizona Tea today..... if the drag truck is still running it will be towed out there

can i ask WHY?

i know its dumb- but i like getting a $10 trophy better then my money back... i dont drive 8 hrs to possibly get my dyno money back
just my .02

The prices for tropheys have went up. It has been decided that this would be a good change, as no other dyno event has offered cash payouts. The first place trophys alone last year were $70ea a tad more then $10. We will see how it goes if we get alot of negitive feedback on the payout then Im sure we will think of something different for next year.

The prices for tropheys have went up. It has been decided that this would be a good change, as no other dyno event has offered cash payouts. The first place trophys alone last year were $70ea a tad more then $10. We will see how it goes if we get alot of negitive feedback on the payout then Im sure we will think of something different for next year.

I couldn't have said it better,thank you Coop!.
When the shop who had been doing the trophies comes back with a estimate thats near $300 more for hardware this year when compared to last year & vendors are not as free to spend money due to the economy,a change was needed.I felt it was not fair for the sponsors we have left for this year to bear the burden of that big of an increase in price.So you can better understand where I am coming from 2 of the sponsors for this year are new and are on board because of the change that was made.If that offends anyone I am sorry but as a club we do what we can to work within the confines of our budget and this was the best answer for now.......Andy

P.S.-I could only wish our trophies only cost $10 then this would not have been a problem.

Hey Andy, who always comes up with the slogans for the Brawl?

Can someone bring a p-pump timing kit with them, preferably on Saturday.?

-Brad

Tim.....
ALL of Fall Brawl's quotes over the years are from General Patton.Travis is correct and was one of the first to figure that out way way back.Most of the Spring Fling Quotes were from General MacArthur.I am a HUGE Patton admirer.

You can show up anytime after 8:00 am. The sign up sheet and "Tee Time" cards will be setup by then. We will start dynoing between 8:30-9:00.

good deal, I been tryin my best to get a surprise guest to come tot he event, and he's doing his dangdest to get tickets from TX to Hburg........

man I am cuttin it close, Hunt club meeting tomorrow night, then friday I got a mean bowl of chili to make for the table.... whats everyone bringing to help feed the masses ?

We are pleased to announce XTREME DIESEL POWER as a sponsor for Fall Brawl 2010

http://www.xtremediesel.com/

Thanks Coop and the MDTC. Yea this will be my second year going and I convinced the higher ups to kick in a little for this year. I'll be there in my dmax but I'll have plenty of T-shirts and sweatshirts for sale, along with plenty of stickers to give away.

I'm also proud to announce that we will be doing a special $50 gift card giveaway and 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes as well... but i'll let andy or coop fill you in on that.

Also i will be bringing 2 cases of water... cause hey gotta stay hydrated right.

i wasnt trying to be a dick about the money trophy thing-- but if your giving a $70 1st place trophy vs $75 cash..... whats the difference?

ANYWAYS- see u guys there...... and fill me in on tickets to the drag race on sunday