Farmageddon!!

I seen it run at Pinks All Out a few years ago(Pre-Street Outlaws).....and it was a 10-10.5 truck...But they have changed a few things since then.

That was a good time. :D My truck at the time was on tv for like .5 seconds. LOL

It is still a 9 sec truck they test at mokan. The reason they don't race the truck more is that nobody wants their 9-10 sec street car to be beat by a truck. And the cars that run that are alot more in control and not nearly as dramatic as the faster ones so its not as good of a show.

Mokan as in where??

That's funny cause that's my local drag strip and I've never heard of them being there. That's like a 5hr trip... Why would they test on our chit track?

Sorry, 3.5 hr trip. But still...

JQmile "I'm thinking the actual truck might be here too!"

What do you mean by might be here too?

Well, I know the truck is here getting suspension work done at Hot Rods to Hell, but I don't know if they're going to run it......as people have said, only times I have seen it lately has been Discovery related stuff. A lot of the other Street Outlaws guys seem to show up at no prep races and such, but Farmtruck lately has just been killing time racing 14 second junk on the TV show.

Good thing I plan on going. I would love to see Coles truck in action. I have not seen it since nor cal black smoke 2 years ago...

Anybody else going? Test n Tune is tonight, race is on Sat!

I know Harvey is bringing his rat rod, and Cole will be driving a blown Chevelle in the big tire shootout. Anyone else? :pop:

We will be there. My daughters boyfriend has a 825hp+ evo. Looks to be a great event. See you all there!

I was going to go but I'm not going to make it... I just got my truck and nova transmissions back today from the kingdon race. Haven't had time to put the one in nova yet I'm at work until 2am.. That and I got another dirtcycle last night so I'm going camping/riding tomorrow after cars and coffee lol..

les please post when you can as many do go on faceplant or the other stuff

Last edited:
Jay did ok...greasy surface for us. And we left before the big tire and small tire were done

A lame Top Sportsman car beat everyone in big tire. Small tire a nitrous Mustang won. Cole did very well, trapped 151mph in the 1/8th in the Chevelle, cut a .007 light, and lost to the eventual winner. More trucks than normal, trap speed on the diesel was impressive....120.XX? Farmtruck made a "show" pass on one kit. Looked pretty good, back to the "pullin the wheels" Farmtruck after the Hot Rods from Hell suspension work. Boddie's kid did very well in small tire, and some very good driving. Fastest car he ever had driven was an 11 second car, and they stuck him in an 8 second wheelie machine. Good event, some good grudge racing, a tons of people.

Both Cole (big tire) and Jay (small tire) made the simi finals, was an awesome event. The guys thrashed like crazy to build the small tire car in basically one week. We had issues at first working out all the bugs, but by the time eliminations came around it was a tire pulling beast. Jay did an awesome job wheeling for his first time, and took out some good competition. Lost by reaction time in the simi with identical left lane right lane 130.43mph 1/8mi passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back