FASS 150 w/ filters

Seventy468

-FASS 150 with filters Serial # 9952
-extra Fleetguard filter part # HF6610, 16 micron, material is Cellulose
FASS - Fuel Air Separation System - fassride.com <--here is webpage for cross referencing filters
-8'10" of 3/8 fuel line with the Common Rail Block (not sure where it would go, but it came off the 2004 Common rail truck, from which the guy I bought it from had)
-45" of 5/8 fuel line
-5' of 1/2 fuel line
-Powerstoke and Dmax mounting brackets <--they might be something you can fab, I am not sure, I made my own bracket because neither fit my application
-2004 Common rail wiring harness, has inline fuse, relay, and connectors
-Factory Instructions
-return piece (I made mine because the previous owner wouldn't come off his, but its 2" O.D. and has a spout tig welded on and does not leak)

Then I have some misc. items that I am not sure if they will help but I will throw them in, and they include:

-2- 3/8 male fitting
-factory tank adapter for......I am not sure.
-a few hose clamps and some misc. 1/4" bolts

$350 + shipping

PM if your interested.

Attachments

• DSCN0500.jpg
    DSCN0500.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN0501.jpg
    DSCN0501.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0502.jpg
    DSCN0502.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN0503.jpg
    DSCN0503.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0504.jpg
    DSCN0504.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 18
So this will fit a CR truck? What pressure is this capable of putting out?

Im pretty sure the pump is universal, how you fasten it is vehicle specific. (I only have factory FASS brackets for a Pstroke and Dmax<--not sure whether that was long or short bed though). I made my mount custom so I didnt use either of them. When I had this pump on my truck I saw anywhere from 10-15 psi (depending on where my foot was located on the go go pedal). As for the CR part, I purchased a non filter fass 150 and it came with everything to hook up to a 2004 CR. I am only assuming you can take those parts, put them on the fass 150 w/ filter and make it work. I am very unfamiliar with how it hooks up to the CR so please find out if this will work for you before purchasing, I am not here to rip anyone off, nor would I want someone to get something different than what they are expecting.