fass 260, enough to support monster 2 pump?

B.M.F Racing.

got my monster pump today need to get a lift pump, i knew my airdog 150 wouldnt support it. looking at the fass 260 or an aermotive a1000, i would much rather do the fass. what is everybody running with there monster pumps?

i havent had any issues with my AD150 supporting my Monster..

That 150 will support upwards of 8-900 hp on a VP truck.

If you do really feel that you need to go bigger though we could look into upgrading you.

Shoot me a pm if your interested.

i havent had any issues with my AD150 supporting my Monster..

dang well i wish i wouldnt have sold mine now. im just gonna go with an airdog 200, ive had nothing but bad luck with fass, im glad to know i could run an airdog, also im doing mikes top fed injectors with the monster 2 with billet cam, are you running top feds or his billet tubes and hurricanes 2's?

dang well i wish i wouldnt have sold mine now. im just gonna go with an airdog 200, ive had nothing but bad luck with fass, im glad to know i could run an airdog, also im doing mikes top fed injectors with the monster 2 with billet cam, are you running top feds or his billet tubes and hurricanes 2's?

No, I'm only running his pump. He recently came out with those top feeds I'm guessing. I'm running a set of 6x16s and some old haisley tubes, with stock lines. I'm really happy with the AD.

got my monster pump today need to get a lift pump, i knew my airdog 150 wouldnt support it. looking at the fass 260 or an aermotive a1000, i would much rather do the fass. what is everybody running with there monster pumps?

WTF? One post you are looking at the FASS and only want to use the FASS and then you say you've had nothing but bad luck with the FASS. Make up your mind.

FYI our 200 is actually a 250 gph pump. They labelled it the 200 cause the 250 gph label was being used in the class 8 pumps. Helped keep people from mixing them up. So you know it is actually about 249 gph if I remember correctly. PLENTY of fuel for a vp. 01PPUMP uses them on his nasty 13mm pumps and it holds up just fine.

WTF? One post you are looking at the FASS and only want to use the FASS and then you say you've had nothing but bad luck with the FASS. Make up your mind.

i was told by a guy who runs mikes pump with the top feds that the airdog 150 would not keep up, mike himself said i needed a fass 260 or aremotive 1000,

before i got ahold of airdog it looked like fass was my only option.
glad i stuck with AirDog!!

can sombody fill me in on these top feeds. if u run the same stage two monster like i have what is the benefit of top feed injectors. Im intereested casue i may up grade. sombody who has the top feeds chime in. COLE ????????????