FASS 95/150 filters & PIAA 520 bulb replacements

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
I've got a brand new set of filters in the box for a 95/150 and two brand new bulbs for PIAA 520 extreme white driving lights I believe, I'll have to double check. Make an offer.

How about $30 plus shipping just so I feel like I made a strong to quite strong negotiation and won! :hehe::hehe:

They are the bulbs, not the lights, and they are either for a set of extreme white driving lights or for the fog lights, I can't remember. They aren't bulbs for your headlights.

still have the piaa bulbs for any of you guys that have road armor bumpers and have these lights in them.

Unless I'm notified otherwise, the FASS filters are still for sale as a check was never received.

$20 shipped for the filters, if you need the PIAA replacement bulbs cover shipping and a 6 pack and they are yours.

Are both of them the same size? I thought I had a 95, but when I bought filters for a 95 one of them was tiny. THe filters for my 95gpm, my 150 and my 180 are all the same size.

Are the lights the bulbs that will work in the factory non sport headlights or are they for the fog lights?

They are the bulbs, not the lights, and they are either for a set of extreme white driving lights or for the fog lights, I can't remember. They aren't bulbs for your headlights.

See above ^

Are both of them the same size? I thought I had a 95, but when I bought filters for a 95 one of them was tiny. THe filters for my 95gpm, my 150 and my 180 are all the same size.

No, the one with the valve to drain the water is a couple inches shorter...well, it's shorter from a filter standpoint, but with the drain valve on I think they are close the same length