Fass filters?

03powerstroke35

were are you guys getting replacment filters for your fass systems, the cross reference that is on thier site for the filters are not carried at the local auto stores, ie auto zone, napa ect.

Buy them from a FASS Dealer, hard to believe but they are the right quality and cheaper

were are you guys getting replacment filters for your fass systems, the cross reference that is on thier site for the filters are not carried at the local auto stores, ie auto zone, napa ect.

I agree with Wally on that.....

The ones for the 150 series are crossable but i would not suggest anything in Wix as they do not have a good cross for the water separator....BUT they to have a filter that will fit.....only issue its a 10 micron filter (This Part number is a NAPA 3405…DO NOT USE THAT NUMBER). WAY too tight and will cause the pump to have fits.

You can get a fuel filter but its a paper element...will not last as long due to the media used.

The 95 series has crosses, but the only ones i know of is Fleetguard.

Fuel Filter: FF-5712 (Still on hold at FG due to missing parts for the filter run....but any day this number will be active)

Water Separator: FS-19768

Again...if you can find a FASS dealer, it will defiantly save you money in the long run as we don’t make our cash on the filters....we make sure they stay inexpensive to say thanks for choosing FASS.

Wish my truck would run long enough to replace the fass filters...LOL

HF6604 is the 3 micron crossover to the fleetguard filter at 3 micron. The 1011 is the big water separator from fleetguard.

There is a shorty and a version that is the same length as the fuel filter.

Someone has been using their collectable Crown Royal flask that comes with the 1.75 bottle.

We got our shipment of the FF-5712's in last week...so that part number should be active now......for the 95 Series FASS that is.....