FASS nationals sunday the 6 th

justafarmtruck

Fass nationals sled pulling and racing moved to rain date Sunday the 6th everyone come out and enter or watch all venders still out with great deals come look around!!

Pull N Power has been out working on the track for last 5 hours the track looks great! It's dry and will be a power track!! Come on out tech at 8am for work stock and pulling at 9am!!

Stayed for the work stock and 2.6 and also watched Lynn's 2 exhibition passes. Was busy buying $5 plain Hamburger and realized Dale was making his first pass in the Compulsive Gambler 2wd :/ Hopefully someone has a video lol.

Great event. Hope to be there next year and possibly be pulling with you guys aswell!!

Glad you made it up! It was great hanging with you and Lynn and crew all weekend!!!

Im in tghe same situation......Gonna be bringing some Old Iron next year to have some real fun!!!!

Glad you made it up! It was great hanging with you and Lynn and crew all weekend!!!

Im in tghe same situation......Gonna be bringing some Old Iron next year to have some real fun!!!!

Jeff we all had a blast this weekend. It was nice getting to meet everyone.
Hopefully we can all do it again soon.

Lynn

any body happen to no what payouts were for the super street over there

any body happen to no what payouts were for the super street over there

Not sure on any of the purses. We were not going to be able to make it due to prior commitments until it got rescheduled for Sunday. So I did not check them out earlier.

This is what I do know: When they mail the checks (4-6 weeks) Adam Hallien will receive $750 for winning the SuperStreet, Van will receive $500 for winning Pro Mod (What a slap in the face!). Shane Kellogg will receive $1500 for the Unlimited.

Overall it was good show! I think maybe it went a little too long as a lot of the fans left before it was all over. By the time the awards were given for the Pro Mod & Unlimited Sledpulling & Drag Racing they had turned off the microphone. Randy was trying to contact the tower, I told him not to worry about it there was no one to hear it! The stands were empty! So we got pictures and guys got their trophies! It was all good!

Maybe need to consider running the sled pulls in the day and racing at night when it is cooler for them.

It was a beautiful day and we had a good time! Thanks to all for your hard work! Each event is a stepping stone to an even better event next year!

I agree with Van, it was a bit strung out. The pullers had to wait hours at a time while the bracket racers ran. As a result, the track had to be prepped several times. The Make-a-Wish kids looked to have a ball, that was good to see. I'm biased toward pulling, though :)