Fass problem

devon lock

12 valve
I have a fass 95 220gph pump and the return line back to the tank has no return fuel going through it what would be causing this?? I just bought the fass Fuel pressure regulator that u hook up to the the return line and it suppose to restrict the return fuel to raise pressure but I dont have return fuel to begin with.

Take a look at the checkball, I have also had one with the wrong return fitting cause the ball to be jammed. There is usually a groove for the spring and the high pressure ones I've seen they machine the groove deeper for clearance.

So I checked and its just because my return spring is so heave not opening at 52psi and I want it around 65psi. So how do I raise the psi on the 220 pump they are supposed to be good for 80psi. There is the spring under the black cover on the top of the pump will putting a heavier spring here work?
I put the light spring out of my spare 150 pump and the return worked fine at 15 psi.

How much pressure is it making with the spring that came with it? And what are you using for an overflow? If all the flow is being moved through the injection pump then the internal regulator in the fass will never build up pressure to overcome the spring and return fuel to the tank. Also, make sure that the draw tube is not too close to the bottom of the tank and causing suction issues.

Also, make sure you have the correct ports going to the engine and the return manifold. Seen that one more than a few times.

How much pressure is it making with the spring that came with it? And what are you using for an overflow? If all the flow is being moved through the injection pump then the internal regulator in the fass will never build up pressure to overcome the spring and return fuel to the tank. Also, make sure that the draw tube is not too close to the bottom of the tank and causing suction issues.

Also, make sure you have the correct ports going to the engine and the return manifold. Seen that one more than a few times.

The spring in the Fass is a 60psi. I did plug the return from the injection pump to check the pressure. Tonight I will plug the fass pressure line and make sure then it has return flow.