Fastest Dodge.....

JQmile

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We should start onna them lists, like the Duramax guys have, listing the fastest dodge or dodge powered trucks by quarter mile time, what type of engine they have (12v, 24v or common rail) etc. Any takers? Do we have one already and I don't know? Say anywhere from 8s to 14s....should be a pretty big list!

Jason

I wonder how high up on the list, the Predator truck is... ? I saw it in Denver, nearly blew my socks off. 8.42 right at 161?

yay, do I win something?

LOL I didn't want to just blurt that out, you know... since I'm new on the scene and all that, I don't just jump out and say cocky things like I know it all... I know, it's a strange concept NOT to talk out one's arse and spout off knowledge about hp/tq/dyno's/numbers, etc. but I'm just not that kinda girl. Go figure I like to know that what I'm saying makes sense? :hehe:

Are you serious? I thought mine was the slowest. If Teddybears is on a trailer though, which would mean someone would have to push his truck AND the trailer... would that make his slower? How do you really determine the slowest broke rig... LOL

I'll go first I guess, you know break the ice.
7.30 @ 96.6 in the 1/8th
12.001 @ 113 in the 1/4

For now:evil

Wades got me pumped....I'm going to the track tommorrow and beat on my new tranny. I guess I'll see how good I build trannies.

PRattenbury said:
I think I'm a contender. I've been down since Valentine's Day. *bdh*
I just got mine on the road 2 days ago. I killed it last October

oh and I suggest fastest street legal and fastest track only

Lucky Jeff said:
I just got mine on the road 2 days ago. I killed it last October

oh and I suggest fastest street legal and fastest track only

We need to add weights and other determining factors.....I love to see 7000lb trucks running fast times!:rockwoot:

Well, I know NADP's truck is a steet legal truck, 10.85@125, race weight was about 6850

12.289@110.5 for me 7100lbs...not only is it street legal, but its street driven, and street worked.

I'd say at list that goes up to the 14's is goin to be a bit large. I would try 12's and under. Ive had a few buddies run 12's and drive it to work every single day. Im goin to try the same if i ever get it running!

And what exactly is streetable anymore? You can get about anything licensed...