Fastest Dodge.....

2Tone12V said:
And what exactly is streetable anymore? You can get about anything licensed...
I knew that was going to come up... There are people that run "street legal" trucks at the track. But are never actually driven on the street... I know Hoss and Fletcher actually get their trucks out on the street.. That's what I'd like to see. Strictly drag trucks are cool too. But that's the difference I'm talking about... Of course 4x4's should stand out on their own as well. I know people give maddog a lot of crap for not running times that may be expected of him. But he's running one hell of a heavy truck and has done some pretty damn cool things with it.

12's seem to be pretty "easy" to run now with a twin turbo truck. But yea I agree that's a pretty good spot to keep it under. Cause it's still damn fast for these heavy trucks.

Street Legal should be more or less meaning the truck is driven everyday for everyday use. Work, Parts Store(when it's not broke :hehe: , thats why I have an S-10 lol), Grocery Shopping, etc.

Ultimate Diesel said:
Street Legal should be more or less meaning the truck is driven everyday for everyday use. Work, Parts Store(when it's not broke :hehe: , thats why I have an S-10 lol), Grocery Shopping, etc.
I wouldn't really go that far.. I certainly don't have a high hp truck. But I'd rather drive some throw away car that gets good mileage to and from work so i don't put so many on mine.. I put 50k on my truck in a year before I blew the head gasket, and I don't even use it for work, just transportation to and from.

How about a format like this: Name, year, make, model, engine, chassis type, quarter mile time. Rather than get into a debate on what is a "street truck we could just have something like:

Joe Bob, 1996 Dodge 2500, 12 Valve, stock frame 4wd, 12.20@115

or

Joe Bob, 2001 Dodge Dakota, 12 valve, tube chassis 2wd, 9.20@144

That way we could kinda know which trucks were on the lighter side of things, so to speak....

I guess my 19.0@69mph (bone stock ca-emissions 180 hp 2wd 1997 dodge)
won't make the cut :hehe: I'll never be as cool as the dmax guys now!!