fastest vp44 list

Congrats Brandon! Hard work pays off. Zach knows his crap. This, to me, was a wild idea that hit a freaking home run. Not many fuel only 11 second VP's out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like i just made top 10!

Went 11.295. At 123.04 yesterday.

With a soft 1.8 60'
and out of gear about 100' from the end of the traps.

Bd high performance pump.
Hamilton head with almost 0 work in it
some awesome 5x18
and a 478 87 1.0 primary..
iknow this thing had more in it, tuning etc..
and it surprised the crap out of me!
What size tires were you running? Radials or slicks

28 10.5 15 m&h slicks
Nice I used to run 30x14 m&h. Went down to 28x13 toyo proxes tq... getting my new twins setup built precision 67mm over precision 82mm.....I Run low 7s (1/8) now but wanna get a 1/4 mile run in once I get new setup done. Glad To See Guys Still Running vp.....

Nice I used to run 30x14 m&h. Went down to 28x13 toyo proxes tq... getting my new twins setup built precision 67mm over precision 82mm.....I Run low 7s (1/8) now but wanna get a 1/4 mile run in once I get new setup done. Glad To See Guys Still Running vp.....

Gonna be cage time.

My VP is running better than ever. With good air, it's running 11.8X's fuel only. I was able to make it to semi finals yesterday in Super Diesel. It's nice being able to go all out and barely let out at the end.

My VP is running better than ever. With good air, it's running 11.8X's fuel only. I was able to make it to semi finals yesterday in Super Diesel. It's nice being able to go all out and barely let out at the end.

Why is it running so much better?

Air was great yesterday for some reason.. You using 7 month old fuel like I am Brett?

I think I've filled up a time or 2 since last year, lol. I don't want a cage in my truck, and don't really want to go much faster than 11.90. I might one day, but it runs great where it's at. It's too nice of a truck to make it any more inconvenient to daily drive. I've just seen WAY too many trucks that got a cage, gutted a few more parts, then came up for sale, because they weren't as streetable any more.

I ran 11.9 when it was single 67....never got another 1/4 run with 67 over 76 setup...I'm sure mid 11s. What ever a 7.2 would be in a 1/4

I think I've filled up a time or 2 since last year, lol. I don't want a cage in my truck, and don't really want to go much faster than 11.90. I might one day, but it runs great where it's at. It's too nice of a truck to make it any more inconvenient to daily drive. I've just seen WAY too many trucks that got a cage, gutted a few more parts, then came up for sale, because they weren't as streetable any more.
How do those caltracs ride on the street daily?

They aren't too bad. I have 2 leafs with Caltracs. I keep them touching the leafs, because my suspension is too soft.

GOPR0210.MP4

my fast pass 11.295 @ 123

Last edited:
What are you running for aftermarket parts? Im about to put mine together and im just trying to see whos running the same parts as i am and what their times are

You don't have the same parts ido.

62 78 compounds 5x18 injectors bd high performance vp44 Hamilton 181 cam.
12 valve Hamilton head

Back