Fatt Technologies aluminum head and intake

Bodacious

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I will no longer be needing this bare Fatt Technologies aluminum cylinder head. It will come with a very nice looking intake and some drawings for the injector inserts.

$6,000 obo

I will try to get some pics up soon. There are some floating around here somewhere.

fatt_head.jpg

fatt_head_2.jpg

fatt_intake.jpg

OK, this head and intake is now OBO. Give me a decent offer and it could be yours.

Cell phone is no longer active, please PM me here for contact info. Thanks

Just curious, but that intake doesn't seem to have very many bolts holding it to the head.

I understand that, just seems like most have about double the bolts, especially when pushing high boost.

I understand that, just seems like most have about double the bolts, especially when pushing high boost.
keep in mind the expansion rates are different between cast iron versus aluminium.

I'm guessing here too btw. There is little info out there on this head.

Looks like there's room on the head to add more fasteners if someone wanted?

Looks like there's room on the head to add more fasteners if someone wanted?

It'd be nice if the seller would take it out and take better pictures of this head. What's the deck surface looky like? How bout the valve train area?

Come on Arch, pull that sucka out for some camera time. :poke:

I also thought the lack of intake bolts would be a problem. If the flange on the intake was thicker and the ports were o-ringed, I'd feel a lot more confident using it.

I have to get it out of the shop and back to the house pretty soon. I'll get some better pics.

Not much of a selling point here but I wouldn't feel right unless I spoke what I think is the truth. Regardless how much I paid for the thing and all the B.S. I went through to finally get one, I wouldn't use it for much more than a paper weight. That is in a diesel application anyway. ...and same goes for the Indy billet head I was hyping on back when.

If you understand expansion rates relative to heat, you will come the realization that the valve seats will not stay put on the big OD 12 valve configuration.

The only way I see anyone successfully running this head is to have the entire combustion chamber machined and replaced with some sort of iron alloy.

I also thought the lack of intake bolts would be a problem. If the flange on the intake was thicker and the ports were o-ringed, I'd feel a lot more confident using it.

I have to get it out of the shop and back to the house pretty soon. I'll get some better pics.

Not much of a selling point here but I wouldn't feel right unless I spoke what I think is the truth. Regardless how much I paid for the thing and all the B.S. I went through to finally get one, I wouldn't use it for much more than a paper weight. That is in a diesel application anyway. ...and same goes for the Indy billet head I was hyping on back when.

If you understand expansion rates relative to heat, you will come the realization that the valve seats will not stay put on the big OD 12 valve configuration.

The only way I see anyone successfully running this head is to have the entire combustion chamber machined and replaced with some sort of iron alloy.
Depending on what fuel is used......

*Alky:evil

More pics please.