Feeler: 2001 24v Ext Cab Short Bed 4x4

Goalie990

2001 2500 w/24v and auto trans. Truck has 200,000 miles with new brakes front and rear, new wheel bearings, ball joints, DSS stabilizer, Don Thuren track bar, holley blue pump at the tank with 1/2" braided lines, juice w/ attitude, BHAF, leveling kit with new shocks. VP44 was replaced in 6/09 and only has 5,000 miles on it, it was just recently tapped. Has tinted windows also.

I don't want to sell it, just trade it. I guess i'm just looking for an extended cab 12v with some more mods or a 24v with some more mods. I don't know just seeing whats out there right now. Let me see some pics and info of your trucks.. Might have a little money to play with.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

its for sale now... 10,500 obo

Id want you to put a new HG in if I did that...

Would you be interested in a trade plus some cash for my 95. The tranny was rebuilt about 10k ago with an upgraded converter, has a 62/65/12 turbo I added in Oct. Interior was redone, seats door panels, head liner, replaced carpet with rubber mat. Have new 370 marine inlectors that I have yet to install that I will give you. I replaced the front u-joints last week. Everything works great, a/c, cruise, radio, power windows. replaced the front bumper, headlights and grill. Wasn't crashed just wanted to change. has 6k HID. New gaskets on the valve covers. New Dt track bar that is adjustble up to 4' of lift. The truck just needs to be painted. Has original that is in poor shape. Rust free truck, except for the roof that has surface rust. I have 19.5s from an 08 F450 painted in black with custom adaptors. Let me know I can get more pics. The truck also has an aux. 37 gal fuel tank in the bed I will throw in. There is way more just getting the stuff I can remember now. I have done alot of work to this truck since I got it. Have only had it for 10 months and have all the receipts to all the work including the transmission work.

IMG00237.jpg

IMG00365.jpg

IMG002051.jpg

IMG00204.jpg

IMG00238.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

if you were closer to maryland i would be very interested in it its just to far too travel this time of year