feeler: 2nd Gen Performance....

i cant believe no one want them injectors, good deal for them, bump for ya

I cant believe it either! Just an update these are the items I HAVE FOR SALE STILL: the super dragon flow Injectors, stock flex plate, stock hot intake, stock turbo, set of tires (37x12.50xR17) and stock injectors.

so the smarty is sold

yep, this is what ive actually got available now....

Industrial Injection Super Dragon Flow Injectors- $425 Shipped (NO Cores needed)

Stock Flex Plate for 47re transmission- Make offer

Stock Intake horn- Make offer

Stock HX35 Turbo- $250 shipped

Stock Exhaust Manifold (Cracked and had it welded, would make a good spare or something to swap to sell a truck)-$50 shipped

Bump.....

New prices on the turbo and injectors:

Turbo: $200 SHIPPED
Injectors: $400 SHIPPED

DAMN i wish i had the money for the injectors. If you still have them in a few weeks i will buy them from you.

This is still for sale:

Stock Injectors- Make Offer

Smarty SO3 (98-02) module, papers, plug, and update/USB wire- $600 shipped

Stock HX35 Turbo- $200 shipped

Stock Exhaust Manifold (Cracked and had it welded, would make a good spare or something to swap to sell a truck)-$50 shipped

TURBO IS SOLD.....

Down to these items:

Stock 24Valve Injectors- Make Offer

Smarty SO3 (98-02) module, papers, plug, case, and update/USB wire- $600 shipped

might be interested in the smarty. hey is your truck sitting a fleece right now?

TURBO IS SOLD.....

Down to these items:

Stock 24Valve Injectors- Make Offer

Smarty SO3 (98-02) module, papers, plug, case, and update/USB wire- $600 shipped

Flex Plate and Smarty are gone...........

Would you ship youre Banks High Ram Horn Intake (Horn and hardware) to Quebec ,Canada ? postal code j2y 1h2 ? Do you have pay pall? Thanks a lot.

Back