FEELER 6 speed to auto swap

Cummalong

thinkin about takin out the nv5600 to do an auto swap just posting to see if anyone has anyinterest in the tranny and transfer case w/ 150000 and SB3600 DD 12cb clutch with about 10000 ttrans has a fast cooler on it and bd short shifter im really looking to find someone that wnats a 6 speed and currently has an auto feel free to ask question and im open to any pointers if anyone has done the swap before...

dang, wish you were closer, ive got a friend that has an extra auto laying around that he isnt using

Dang wish you were closer! I'd trade you my auto in my 99 for the 6spd has less than 15,000 miles. No billet except for single disk Tc tho :(

What year is the truck? My Stage V ATS is itching to be switched out. I'm an hour out of D.C.

Im trying to do a switch to a six speed, i just need a donor truck that will switch with me. i have an 01 4x4 i'd be very happy to switch

Last edited:
im def down to do a swap but is your auto built? if anyone is serious just give me a call at 443-309-2162 cmnspwr im about 2-3 hours from you and yes my truck is an 01 and 9jhester at this piont i just need a tranny and transfercase i wanna do a manual valve body so no need for shifter

I have a good working stock 4x4 47re and blue (unknown) TC w/140000 on them that I would be willing to trade plus some cash. Let me know what you think.

im def down to do a swap but is your auto built? if anyone is serious just give me a call at 443-309-2162 cmnspwr im about 2-3 hours from you and yes my truck is an 01 and 9jhester at this piont i just need a tranny and transfercase i wanna do a manual valve body so no need for shifter

Its an 03, so the ECMs/harnesses won't be a 1:1 swap. Trans is an ATS that Scheid put together.

I bet you wont like a full manual valve body............And my truck still needs a good buffin

ill buff your truck you just gotta get it down here to me and i can bore connector tubes i dunno if henry told you so if you need any done let me know