*Feeler* De-tuning my truck...ppump24v kit

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Ok as stated this is just a feeler!! Nothing is set in stone but situations have changed and i'm going to be needing my truck daily instead of my fun toy and will need to have it more friendly and streetable, so im thinking i might go back to a vp and buy a 12v instead. So heres the scoop, i'd like to sell as a whole kit if at all possible. Everything is still on the truck but i just found out today about my situation. Would take partial trades for a good vp and an adrenaline or some type of chip. Here are the details

215 pump-550cc fuel forward, 5k springs, 181 dvs. He also bead blasted the pump and it looks great! Seth at DPE just did all the work to it and it doesnt have more than 10 miles on it since.

.093 stainless lines

pump gear and nut/washer

Front gear case with cam sensor already in it

Oil line with custom swivel for better movement

All brackets/support for pump

Throttle linkage customized for 24v throttle cable

Intake horn spacer and longer bolts.

Everything is in fantastic shape and the works flawlessly! Trucks run great and fuels crazy hard! Would like to get 2300 out of the kit. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

what about a almost new hot rod pump and redline box plus cash? can you pm me if your interested?

I got a low mileage SO pump, TST comp, smarty, TS mvp.
Let me know if interested.

Why swithch back? i mean cant you just detune the pump and set it up for everyday use. Nobody that has a 12v thinks they need to put a vp on so they can drive theirs every day.

Bye the way, are you and red dodge2 related?LOL

Why swithch back? i mean cant you just detune the pump and set it up for everyday use. Nobody that has a 12v thinks they need to put a vp on so they can drive theirs every day.

Bye the way, are you and red dodge2 related?LOL

I knew a comment like this was coming. :bang

I understand what you are saying though. But for my situation i just think having electronics on my truck will be the right thing to do.

I knew a comment like this was coming. :bang

I understand what you are saying though. But for my situation i just think having electronics on my truck will be the right thing to do.

im in the same boat he is. for what im doing with the truck, the electronics is a better way to go.

How much for just the pump? :hehe:

Looking to keep it as a kit for the time being.

And trust me i love the ppump and would love to keep it right now because i finally just got it running right a few days ago but being that im gonna be driving the truck everyday and towing i want some electronic control at my hands and being a college student my truck usually drains my bank account bad enough.

are you gonna keep the little 62 then? what injectors are you runnin? I sent you a PM about sumthing.

Where are you located? I have a low milage SO pump and an Adrenaline...

Still running my ddp250s right now not sure what im gonna do about my turbo.

AC farmers SO pump and Adrenaline are on the truck I just sold him, both in great condition, it does have the pulse moniter, and the SO pump has been fed by a Fass since it was new in February 2009. It has less than 7k miles on it.

I have a II hotrod pump with 25k to 30k on it and has always had a fass feeding it and an adrenaline. PM me if and of any intrest.

parts

yoshi, pm me i'll take the kit! $2300 if you would want the vp parts we can work it out.

i have a newer vp and lines with a newer timing case if you need. and 1k mile .093 tubes that we can work out a deal for them if you want them.

Back