*Feeler* De-tuning my truck...ppump24v kit

hey your inbox is full thanks... danny

yeah redline is for 02 but it will work on 01 or 02.. the pump has maybe 1000 miles on it, the redline has been on the truck for about 3 years no problems what so ever... the pump is straght from industrial bought about 6 months ago. what were you thinking trade wise?

Still running my ddp250s right now not sure what im gonna do about my turbo.

DDP250's are awfully big and smokey with a p-pump. If you were to run a set of Mach 4's your smoke and egt's would drop drastically. You won't have any problems daily driving and towing with them either. When you go to the p-pump it takes less injector to make the same amount of power versus a vp44.

DON'T SELL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL just kidding bud.

Haha come on pete atleast im sticking with a dodge and not a chevy....:hehe:
hey your inbox is full thanks... danny

yeah redline is for 02 but it will work on 01 or 02.. the pump has maybe 1000 miles on it, the redline has been on the truck for about 3 years no problems what so ever... the pump is straght from industrial bought about 6 months ago. what were you thinking trade wise?

Sorry my inbox was full ive had so many pm's about the kit already. Im still thinking wat i wanna do but if i switch back im thinking im just run a SO pump with an adrenaline since they will be able to turn 4k now.
DDP250's are awfully big and smokey with a p-pump. If you were to run a set of Mach 4's your smoke and egt's would drop drastically. You won't have any problems daily driving and towing with them either. When you go to the p-pump it takes less injector to make the same amount of power versus a vp44.

Thanks for the advice Ron, im still trying to make up my mind on this deal.

If I were in your shoes, I'd downsize the injectors and slide a plate to about the middle. I don't see how the electronics will be the best bet for you, if anything throw a valet switch on it.

If I were in your shoes, I'd downsize the injectors and slide a plate to about the middle. I don't see how the electronics will be the best bet for you, if anything throw a valet switch on it.

I agree with this guy... The P pump is very streetable..

I know p pumps are streetable but i kinda wanna just have electronic contol at my fingertips. I plan on keeping my 24v and eventually buying a 12v for pulling but being in college its kinda hard to keep putting money into my truck.

just throwing my opinion in but keep the p pump man.... like everyone said electronics are way overrated. make a valet switch or something bud. no one needs to go BACK to the vp and reliability issues

i realize everyone wants me to keep the p pump but i plan on having this be my tow rig eventually and i just want the electronic control. Anyone have a dragonfire or monster pump?

i realize everyone wants me to keep the p pump but i plan on having this be my tow rig eventually and i just want the electronic control. Anyone have a dragonfire or monster pump?

If this is going to be your tow rig, why would you put a DF or Monster on it?

its not gonna be a tow rig for probably another year so i thought id try something else...but for the next year its gonna be need to drove a lot more and maybe towing light loads

So You Still Wanna Sell The Kit? If You Want We Could Do Just The Hr Pump And Cash?

Sorry not looking into a hotrod pump. Wanna stick with a SO vp and an adrenaline....thats all i need to convert it back but im also in the market for a 66mm turbo.

Looks like im gonna be keeping it guys. To much of a hassle to switch back and currently dont have the time to do so. Plus i wanna see what a p pump is made of when it comes time to pull a sled!

Back