FEELER gt4094r and t4 manifold

kennyblatz

gt4094r probably 1k miles on the turbo no drag races or sled pulls just street driving always cooled down.
here are the specs its a .85 turbine, water cooled housing
http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT40/GT4094R_751470-19.htm

ats T4 3 piece manifold, very light porting to take out some rough machined edges.

its on my 98 24v so i have the waterlines and fittings, oil restrictor, and a v-band for the exhaust, boot for inter cooler pipe.

i would rather keep it but if it would make the sale i have a 50mm ED wastegate to go with it.

asking 1550 for turbo with the fittings, 250 for the manifold

note bolt pattern on manifold was slightly wider then the turbo (ports match) so 2 holes on the turbo are widened, and 2 holes on the manifold are narrowed. about half a hole.

reason for sale i had a stage 2 garrett befor and after switching have figured out i prefer to drive low rpm's. this garrett seems to light around 2k and i want something smaller again or towing twins. numbers wise this turbo should light earlier maybe my setup is wrong.

thanks

i have a garret 3788 stage 3 might be interested in trading ?

thanks nathan

wont let me respond to pms, pm me your number and i will call you
thanks nathan

note bolt pattern on manifold was slightly wider then the turbo (ports match) so 2 holes on the turbo are widened, and 2 holes on the manifold are narrowed. about half a hole.

Do you have any pictures of what you did to the manifold foot?

No pics I'll should have some in a couple weeks but on the manifold the 2 holes that are not threaded (top 2) are ground out 1/2 a hole to the inside

Did sell the manifold?

I might be interested in trading my 62/71/13ss. If it wouldn't take too much modify for my twins.

So the ATS T4 holes didn't match up with the T4 holes on the Garret? Thats Weird? I used an HTT T4 3rd gen on a GT4202 and it matched.
Awesome price!!!
Wish I had the $$$ this baby is perfect for my twins...
Good luck!

yeah i think its a h2e foot on it, so ports match but holes were slightly wider. all the t4 gaskets i have have slotted holes maybe this is common on other stuff?

bsmith shoot me a email kentonblatz@gmail.com we can talk about a trade