Feeler: Twin Turbo Setup, ARP studs

Teelo

First off, yes im going to get pictures.

I am looking to sell my twin turbo setup, everything but the A4000.. I plan on running it after I take the twins off. It is an Aurora 4000 over an S400. As most know, the A4000 specs out almost exactly the same as a stock turbo, so anything of that size will fit this setup perfectly.

Includes everything EXCEPT - the Aurora 4000 and stock oil feed line, the oil drains.

INCLUDES - an S400 in perfect working order, cold pipe, intake pipe (with a brand new AFE 5" cone filter, never been put on), hot pipe, IC pipe, downpipe (5" -> 4"), oil feed line for bottom turbo (i think? id have to look. cant remember which one the factory one works on... im keeping the factory one.), 2nd gen exhaust manifold.

All piping is silver with blue boots. Some components may have a little oil on them, but what doesnt? haha. the oil is from when an oil return line had a cut in it. no biggie.

Ive never maxed this setup out, always stopping around 55lbs of boost- but at 55 or 60 the needle is still flying around the gauge. I estimate it to be capable of 70-75lbs on stock injectors like i have. The bottom charger has NEVER pushed over 12 lbs of boost, and you dont have to worry about the A4000 since your not buying it.

This setup WILL fit a 3rd gen like mine. I bought the piping on here from TURBOVLR and he did a great job, but said it was made for a 2nd gen? I made it work on mine but it took just a little modification (extending the intercooler pipe 4 inches, eliminating the bottom turbo mount, and making a 1/2" spacer plate to go on the exhaust manifold). If this is going on a 3rd gen you will have to:

1. Bend your AC lines
2. Re route the coolant line beside the oil filter
3. Take out your passenger side battery
4. You could potentially get the air filter to go on this intake pipe, tight squeeze beside the strut tower but it might work. Ive just been running a custom intake I built
5. Use the spacer plate I have so the bottom turbo wont hit the frame.

Basically, if you have ANY knowledge of mechanics or fabrication you can make this kit fit anything. As it sits, it will go on a 3rd gen. If you cut 4 inches of pipe off, it will fit a 2nd gen. Whala!

I also have a set of used ARP head studs. $300 for the studs + shipping

TWIN SETUP, make an offer!:charger:

what size is the s-400?

does it have a race cover?

which turbine?

which ex housing?

do you still have the 2nd gen bracket?

carl, how much is the drain?

i might be interested, kinda depends on the specs of the 400

its an S475. thats all I know. I got it from source automotive. the drains you can get from sourceautomotive.biz i believe they are about $20 each

the bracket i had to completely scrap so no its not there anymore. the piping itself can hold all the weight just fine though, ive never had any problems not running a bottom turbo bracket on both sets of twins ive had

and no, no race cover.

I am open to any offers of 1600 and above + shipping. That might be a little low. Also could be open to trades involving a built CP3 and cash. Would really like to just sell it outright though

I also have a set of used ARP head studs. $300 for the studs + shipping

What version/make are the studs?

How many miles on them?

How many times have they been torqued?

Why didnt you push the s475 more? 12 is nothing.

im unhappy with 18-20psi with total being 40-45psi.