few secon gen things

DEADBEAT! Havn't heard a word or seen my alt in over two weeks. I see you log on here almost everyday so I know your getting the PM's.

hey dunno what happened remeber you saying you wanted the alt but didn't hear from ya for a couple days after so sold to got torque... been sellin lots of parts so if payed i pry didn't see it in the paypal account and that was my fault... but as far as pm's i dont' see any recent ones from ya... send me a pm with your paypal account name and i'll issue a refund ASAP..

as far as loggin in every day this is set as my home page on the computer so every time someone gets on the internet on this computer it goes directly here and logs in(most likely my girlfriend)... between workin outta town and TURKEY season i've been outta the house alot last few weeks... but get me that username and i'll get you your money back sorry about that

fuel canister is complete

and the 2wd tranny is spoken for at the moment will know for sure tomarrow if hes goin to get it (depends on shipping cost)

tranny cooler i beleave is spoken for also

Thats convenient...I have a claim open with paypal, im sure if you check your account you'll see who to refund the money to.

Thats convenient...I have a claim open with paypal, im sure if you check your account you'll see who to refund the money to.

ok well instead of pm ing me your user name or tellin me it in your last post so i can get a refund to you... you decide to come back with a smart ass answer thats not goin to help either of us solve the issue.

reason i havn't seen your claim was i closed that account bout 2 weeks ago cuz i closed that e-mail account so i closed the paypal account and opeaned a new one with our new e-mail...

so once again plz pm me or tell me your paypal adress so i can get you your refund thanx

is the intake horn 12v or 24v? if its 24v and you still have it, pm me and ill get you my information.

Back