Finally a pic of the beauty!! lets see more of em!!!

100_2880.JPG

100_2878.JPG

Man this thread makes me wish I had a Ford again! I love the sonic blue...

UNBROKEN said:
I was heartbroken when I went to buy my 04 and found out sonic blue was an 03 only color...it's IMHO the best color ever put on a SD.
How about Ultra Sonic Blue?
How do you get the pics to not appear as thumbnails??
They come up full screen on my computer but either too big as King Kong & will not load or as thumbnails??

Attachments

• getsizedimage.jpg
    getsizedimage.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
DART505 said:
How do you get the pics to not appear as thumbnails??
They come up full screen on my computer but either too big as King Kong & will not load or as thumbnails??
x2...

Eric
You may want to talk to your tuner about all that smoke...I think it's overfueling:hehe:

That's a cool pic with the tire wrinkle.
What kinda 60' are you pulling?
Innovative said:
idprace.jpg

Had to represent the 2WD trucks! :drive:

LOL. I spun to a 1.76 60'. That's the best I can do with the suspension that's on there. It spun the tires hard through the 330' and still pulled a 7.6 1/8 mile. The intercooler tube blew off just before the 1/8.

The truck is making a lot of power and there's till a lot left if I spray it. I'm not going to do a lot more to this truck, I have another I would like to do a short bed, 4 Link, and compounds this winter. I really don't want to chop this truck up, it's low mileage and is fun on the street. With the Lightning Front Bumper and Cowl hood, it looks mean.

Last edited:
heres another I hope this one turns out ok, awesome trucks boys!!!

Attachments

• lance.jpg
    lance.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 35
CumminAtYa,
Just keep your motor, buy you another Ford to put the motor in, then put the PSD in the Dodge. Im sure it would sell quick. LOL

Santa Gertrudis said:
CumminAtYa,
Just keep your motor, buy you another Ford to put the motor in, then put the PSD in the Dodge. Im sure it would sell quick. LOL
Then I would have a Dodge with no resale value! LOL LOL

dang it another gasm!

lol thanks atya Just wait till you see here ready to do battle in a tug-a-truck! Havent got pics of it with my front traction bars and my front weight rack!!

11-08-06_launch2a.jpg

The race truck........

DSCN0279_Medium_.JPG

And this pic from Spring. My youngest brothers Sonic Blue Supercab with 5" exhaust (sounds awesome), and my other bro's Black CC with 19.5's.

The Green supercab was my daily driver, but got traded in last month for a Jaguar S-Type R - black/black. My new baby.

So for a time, we had 4 6.0's in the family.:hehe:

Back