Finally drove the truck

No biggie. I quit listening to you last week anyways. LOL

Mine's insane. A smarty on level 9 has nothing on this pump. But what's freaking great is that it's not jerky and smokey like a smarty on 9. Very precise and linear. I can't wait to jack with it some more tomorrow.

Everyone thinks p-pump trucks are unstreetable beasts, but the really can be tuned into great driving trucks

I turned the bracket around backwards on my tranny to adjust the TV cable. May have to bend it a little from there but most of the play can be taken out this way.

I don't have bigger dv's or gsk but my starwheel is completely loose and I haven't adjusted the AFC, just modified it, and with the 100 plate and turned barrels and 200hp injectors I've got 0 smoke around town and have to really feed it a lot of pedal to see even a haze.

JIT, I got the TV cable adjusted good and tight and it shifts perfectly now. Just need to buy a TPS since this potentiometer isn't going to work.

I don't have bigger dv's or gsk but my starwheel is completely loose and I haven't adjusted the AFC, just modified it, and with the 100 plate and turned barrels and 200hp injectors I've got 0 smoke around town and have to really feed it a lot of pedal to see even a haze.

JIT, I got the TV cable adjusted good and tight and it shifts perfectly now. Just need to buy a TPS since this potentiometer isn't going to work.

don't touch the DV's, get a damn 4k GSK!!!!

Back