FINALLY!! Got picks up on the Riviera

talk about over-kill on the engine hoist!! LOL i like it

255.jpg

heck yeah. this one has a 1500 lb winch... it picked the extended cab off the truck chassis to get the engine out. like i said we all need access to one, unless you have a lift of course

i finally ordered all the piping, couplers and clamps to get intercooler and radiator installed! WOO HOO!!!

very noce man, how did you get the springs to support the wheight on the front end?

those are the stock replacements.. the engine only weighs about 250 lbs more than the 455 that came out,, i am going to get a heavier set and cut them down a bit to maintain this ride height and get a sportier ride.

trying,, the driveway is chilly when it gets down to mid 20's.. trying for a shop when the wife starts working!!

Thanks, I have seen yours around on utube and in various mags, likin it,.
i dont know how your g body is holding that thing up honestly, do you drag your pan on a regular basis? also what springs u go in the front end?

lol thanks alot of welding on the frame and custom crossmembers. NO i have never hit the pan i got a good 4" off the pan. Im savn up to get tubular lower and upper A-arms with some air bags up front. moog 5610

heck yeah on the control arms and bags..
i want to do a truck arm rear suspension on mine with a watts linkage, and then bag the car when i do it..
are the springs too soft or they handle it pretty well?

they handle it ok but it gets kinda sketchey about 98 mph at the trap the front end starts to float i need to do some suspension work up front for shure im gettn my slicks for the rear this weekend and i got my coilover shocks in the back now to. I also boxed the upper and lower controlarms this weekend