FINALLY!! Got picks up on the Riviera

i havent ran it with my new inj pump, air dog and my k31 if i hook should be mid 12s

and it wanders now... get a seat thats comfortable to suck up with those slicks.
maybe try adding more caster in the front.. i think global west makes a shaft that has keys to change caster in front end, a lot more stable at speed.
good luck on ironing it out!

still debating that.. i have a 68 mm turbo from a cessna airplane that i was thinking about doing that with, or just use it as a single then stack it later with an 80 or so,,, just want to get it running then do as time and cash allow. but yes i want twins on it.

looks good..

wiht a iron head BBC in my malibu..

stiffer springs poly bushings and STS 1 1/4" anti roll bar helps ALOT

plus i have 5608 springs... they are about 50lbs likght then travis 5610 sprigns in rate iirc

love to put a Dmax in mine

dmax.. heck yeah. check out mike woods car.. bolts in same weight as ur engine and uses same tranny if you want it to.. thanks for info always appreciate help!

dmax.. heck yeah. check out mike woods car.. bolts in same weight as ur engine and uses same tranny if you want it to.. thanks for info always appreciate help!

i know... ;)

i have contiplated killing my 02.. and putting it in my wagon and getting rid
of the truck.. with the T56 in there... put a 8.8 or 9" out back

be a really nice DD

sounds like a blast...
i would have to say i would drive it..
a brick sh*tbox with 500hp and 30mpg

Cool ride man. I love seeing people throw in a diesel instead of a damn gasser. I'm putting a lbz dmax in my camaro right now. My bank account is the only thing getting in the way! *bdh*

The more pics/vids the better

Cool ride man. I love seeing people throw in a diesel instead of a damn gasser. I'm putting a lbz dmax in my camaro right now. My bank account is the only thing getting in the way! *bdh*

The more pics/vids the better
thank to you too!
i agree with the bank account statement like you wouldn't believe!
and as i do work i am taking pics. will have more up soon. i promise!

nice.. i got an 83 cutlass thats needin a drivtrain, you guys think its easly doable to put a 12v in it or should i just move on and go with a 350? i just dont want to start the project and end up it bein to much for me to handle.

:Cheer::rockwoot:
nice.. i got an 83 cutlass thats needin a drivtrain, you guys think its easly doable to put a 12v in it or should i just move on and go with a 350? i just dont want to start the project and end up it bein to much for me to handle.

thats wats fun about it isnt easy. If it was easy u whould see everyone doing these types of conversions. Mine took about 3 years to get running that sounds like a cool conversion :rockwoot:

looks good bro where u pick up that intercooler from?

i got it from my buddy.. its one of those ebay 100$ intercoolers... it fit looks like it will cool pretty well and was better than nothing..

my project has been ongoing for almost a year and its finally close to running..
but everything dropped right in.
JAYBULLER
the g body is definitely harder to cram one of these bad boys into.. it is fun as travis said, but get ready,, you need a welder and a lot of tools. if you think you can pull it off then do it.. but i can tell you if you lose motivation easily it isnt fun and you wont wanna do it.. good luck!

i will have to take a look on the ebay...... i dk the cummino started out as holy sh*t it has a cummins and the more i mess with it the more it turns into a drag truck type thing. So i wouldent need one if i put a hx 40 or a 64mm on my K31 and spray a bit soo.... its a catch 22

i have found garrett cores in good sizes for reasonable prices.. if you can tig aluminum.. you can have a good sized intercooler for under 500.. the ability to daily drive the car is definitely a must. but you are probably lacking some room.. maybe water air? with heat exchanger it would be real functional on your car.